IT'S A SPECIAL DAY!
Apr. 8th, 2010 09:27 amHope this works...

"LISTEN UP, EVERYONE! TODAY IS
skyblue_reverie's BIRTHDAY!"

"NO WAY!" (is standing in a very cold part of the Enterprise. Against a white wall).

"I UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS WERY TALENTED!"

"AND SO SEXY!"

"RIGHT! WHICH MEANS THAT IT IS OUR MISSION TO THROW HER THE GREATEST BIRTHDAY EVER. EVERYON GET NAKED!"

(brought a horse onboard the ship, because he's that much of a gqmf.)

(was posed like this the second pike said Skyblue.)

(undressed so fast he broke a sweat.)

"LEN, YOU...YOU DIDNT HAVE TO STRIP DOWN ENTIRELY."

"HMM, MAYBE I WAS A LITTLE TOO REVEALING. HOW ABOUT THIS? EVEYONE LIKES BONDAGE."

"I BOUGHT YOU THOSE CHAINS! FOR US!"

"HEY! YOU JUST DON'T WANT ME TO BE PART OF THE PARTY! (is still totally on the Enterprise.)

"NO, I...LOOK, I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO DO THIS, BUT YOU LEFT ME NO CHOICE."


"...THAT WAS *OUR* PICTURE..."

"BIRTHDAYS ARE ILLOGICAL." (is quietly emo that his father never acknowledged his birthday. Will later ease his pain by strangling jim on the bridge.)
So, in conclusion:

















I love you! (seriously, i hope this all works!)
"LISTEN UP, EVERYONE! TODAY IS
"NO WAY!" (is standing in a very cold part of the Enterprise. Against a white wall).
"I UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS WERY TALENTED!"
"AND SO SEXY!"
"RIGHT! WHICH MEANS THAT IT IS OUR MISSION TO THROW HER THE GREATEST BIRTHDAY EVER. EVERYON GET NAKED!"
(brought a horse onboard the ship, because he's that much of a gqmf.)
(was posed like this the second pike said Skyblue.)
(undressed so fast he broke a sweat.)
"LEN, YOU...YOU DIDNT HAVE TO STRIP DOWN ENTIRELY."
"HMM, MAYBE I WAS A LITTLE TOO REVEALING. HOW ABOUT THIS? EVEYONE LIKES BONDAGE."
"I BOUGHT YOU THOSE CHAINS! FOR US!"
"HEY! YOU JUST DON'T WANT ME TO BE PART OF THE PARTY! (is still totally on the Enterprise.)
"NO, I...LOOK, I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO DO THIS, BUT YOU LEFT ME NO CHOICE."
"...THAT WAS *OUR* PICTURE..."
"BIRTHDAYS ARE ILLOGICAL." (is quietly emo that his father never acknowledged his birthday. Will later ease his pain by strangling jim on the bridge.)
So, in conclusion:


















I love you! (seriously, i hope this all works!)
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-08 03:34 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-08 05:39 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-08 03:58 pm (UTC)♥ x infinity
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-08 05:38 pm (UTC)I'm so thankful to have a friend as wonderful and loving and suportive and creative as you are. *hugs you* I hope you have the greatest of birthdays, and the greatest of every other days too.
*adores you endlessly.*
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-08 04:01 pm (UTC)ALSO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-08 05:41 pm (UTC)Yes, let's all wish Sky a happy bday! *gets naked*
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-08 08:07 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-09 04:42 am (UTC)Glad you enjoyed it!