Hi hon! *glomps you* Yes, lets! We should call the calendar people and inform them that the next easterdj-bday happens in seven years. Get them ready and all.
So, I've got this this Chris/Len fic that's fully written in my head, but is hating the page (and screen). Normally, I think it would be in bad taste to get the birthday girl's writing advice for her own fic, but you know I'm helpless without you. Wanna talk it out tomorrow?
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-04 07:15 pm (UTC)*blink blink*
*waves hands around*
*meeps*
*meeps more*
*blinks*
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-04 07:35 pm (UTC)Hi, how's it going? I haven't been terribly present (even after I said I was going to make a real effort to be here).
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-04 08:35 pm (UTC)I'm okay! how are you? Sky said work is super busy? *hugs*
*peeks at picture again*
*dies*
I can't even tell how impressive the photoshopping is because I'm so blown away by the content. :D
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-04 10:44 pm (UTC)I should make an icon or two of that pic.
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-04 09:42 pm (UTC)*jizz jizz*
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-04 10:46 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-05 02:11 am (UTC)*cuddles* Hi honey! Happy easterdjbday. I like that name, btw. I think it should be made official. *nodnod*
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-05 03:08 am (UTC)So, I've got this this Chris/Len fic that's fully written in my head, but is hating the page (and screen). Normally, I think it would be in bad taste to get the birthday girl's writing advice for her own fic, but you know I'm helpless without you. Wanna talk it out tomorrow?